The IPSAS PARTNER methodology is illustrated below. It has been designed to allow the user to focus in a logical and staged manner through the process of transitioning from your current reporting to IPSAS. The methodology has been built into the IPSAS PARTNER product along with supporting analytical tools, templates and management reporting. Each project phase highlighted below can be purchased either individually or as a whole suite. The objectives are to keep your IPSAS transition efforts focused, cost-efficient, and timely through a solid project framework.
The IPSAS PARTNER methodology is as follows:
- Phase 1 – Capacity Building and Training Workshops
- Phase 2 - Preliminary Plan and Scoping
- Phase 3 - Detailed Assessment, Conversion Planning and Development
- Phase 4 - Implementation and Parallel Reporting
- Phase 5 - Live IPSAS Operating Processes, Ongoing Monitoring, New Standards Changes